- We collect your personal data:
- When you register via website, your name and email address and possible other contact information shall be recorded in our customer and marketing register;
- We may process your personal data for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- to provide you with our products and services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and Rocla or its affiliates, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you as well as to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
- to develop and manage our products, services, customer care, sales and marketing. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular Rocla or affiliate product and/or service with other personal data we may have about you, unless such personal data was collected for a different purpose.
- to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
- to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services.
- We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
- We may share your personal data with other Mitsubishi Logisnext companies.
- Our products and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection, for example, the United States of America or Japan. In such cases we ensure that there is a legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
- We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Rocla’s legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
- If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
- We take appropriate technical steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our data bases containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need in our organization to access such information.
- You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you. You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data deleted or updated upon request in exchange of appropriate identification and reasonable compensation. In case of queries, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Rocla Oy, Jampankatu 4, 04440 Järvenpää Finland is the controller of your personal data. In addition, the Rocla affiliate may be a controller of your personal data.
- Rocla may from time to time change this Policy or change, modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice.
Statistical and analytical cookies to measure website use
Website is using various analytics softwares, including Google Analytics.Statistics and analytics are prepared based on the collected information. This enables us to make the structure, navigation, and content of our website as user friendly as possible. The cookies are specifically used to:
- keep track of the number of visitors to our web pages;
- keep track of the amount of time each user spends on our web pages;
- determine the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website;
- identify from where user accesses our website.
Targeting cookiescookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests and we may, should you have consented separately, address direct marketing to you on the basis of your website or social media behaviour.
It can happen that we are not always aware of the cookies that third parties store through our website. This is particularly true if our web pages contain embedded elements, which are texts, documents, images, or videos which are stored at another party but which are displayed on, in, or via our website.Please let us know if you encounter cookies on this website which are not contained on the lists above, or contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they store, why they store them, what the lifecycles of the cookies are, and how the third party protects your privacy.
Browser settings and deleting cookies
If you do not want websites to store any cookies on your computer, you can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before any cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses all cookies or only cookies from third parties. You can also delete cookies that have already been stored. Please note that you will have to change your settings for each browser and computer you use.
Please be aware that if you do not want to accept any cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website will function properly. It may be that several functions will be unavailable to you or that you will even be unable to view certain parts of the website.The procedures for changing your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser.
Changing your cookie settings
You can withdraw your consent to the storage of cookies through Rocla at any time by deleting the cookies. You can also opt-out of the services of Google Analytics.
We reserve the right to change this policy. We advise you to visit this web page on a regular basis to determine whether any changes have been made.
Information regarding processing of personal data
EU Data protection regulation 2016/679(“GDPR”)
Telephone +358 20778 11
Telefax +358 20778 1351
VAT Reg. FI01242941
Business ID: 0124294-1
FI-04401 JÄRVENPÄÄ FINLAND
Customer and marketing register; personal data of customer or prospective customer contact persons
Name: Rocla Oy
Address: Jampankatu 2, 04401 Järvenpää
Purpose and legitimate interest of processing
Customer or prospective customer relationship, consent of the registered. Personal data is processes in order to manage the co-operation and for performing marketing, communication and customer contract.
Name, company name, email address, phone number, invoicing address, delivery address(es)
Source of information
Transfer of data
No data is transferred except for the purpose indicated in section 3.
Transfer to 3rd countries outside EU or EEA
No data is transferred except for the purpose indicated in section 3; possible transfers are executed in accordance with mechanisms provided byGDPR article46.2.
Retention period shall be 3 years after the end of the customer relationship or consent (unless the registered has not withdrawn the consent before that).
Rights of data subject
Data subject has right in accordance with the GDPR:
- access on personal data
- rectification or erase of personal data
- restriction or objection of processing
Information about automated decision making
Not in use